A contemporary craftsman-designed setting for your retreat from duty and routine
A Werkraum room is actually more than a hotel room: it is a livable showcase of Bregenzerwald craftsmanship. Planned by architect Bernardo Bader , implemented in 2007 in cooperation with craftsmen from the Bregenzerwald workshop .
- Clear design and craftsmanship for the sensitive
- Beds made of solid wood with dovetail and wooden tenon joints from the wood workshop Markus Faißt
- “Odysseus” mattress — made exclusively for the Krone from elastic, organic Lyocell/Tencel© double cloth, an innovative textile fiber made from renewable European wood, particularly allergy-friendly with a 13 cm high 5‑zone latex core for ergonomic body adaptation and ventilation channels for a dry sleeping environment .
- Pillow and bed covers from the Vorarlberg company Hefel Line Wellpur
- wooden floors
- Handcrafted furniture from the Bregenzerwald.
- Broadband internet connection
- wireless Internet access
- music system and CDs
- selection of books
- Controlled ventilation
- without TV (possible on request)