Not spanking new, but very cosy
We have had our Classic rooms since the late 1970s. These rooms were designed by Leopold Kaufmann, a pioneer of Vorarlberg’s timber architecture movement. Although no longer the latest thing in room design, they are still pleasant and cosy.
- Pillowcases and bedspreads by the Vorarlberg company Hefel Linie Wellpur
- Situated on the 4th floor, with balcony for sweeping views of the Alpine countryside
- Selection of books
- Satellite television
- Breakfast buffet with home-baked breads, our own jams, muesli and yoghurt, organic fruit juices, selection of regional cheeses and fruit, plus (almost) everything else one might fancy
- 4-course menu from our honered kitchen
- Free use of our sauna house in the garden designed by Bernardo Bader
As a hotel awarded with the Austrian Ecolabel, we refrain from disposable slippers, as these usually only reach a too short lifespan. Therefore, we ask you to bring your beloved bathing shoes, flip flops, etc. Many Thanks.
from € 210 to € 254 / night