Fasting yet Feasting with Regina Reitter
The original meaning of vacation is “exemption from service, a respite from work” and can be traced back to vacāre, “to be empty, to be free, to have leisure”. In other words, time away from everyday life, its challenges, its established and not always healthy habits. We’d like to offer you a blissful break from old eating and other habits, a chance to recharge, revive and rejuvenate body, mind and soul.
So how does it work?
- 7 days of scrumptious yet cleansing culinary indulgence, with freshly prepared smoothies and a choice of delicious, purely plant-based dishes
- Refreshments on tap (water, assortment of teas)
- Daily outings, easy walks and hikes in the stunningly beautiful Bregenzerwald with fascinating insights into local history, traditions and ways of life
- Nuggets of wisdom on healthy lifestyle and nutrition
- Lots of tips and inspiration to take away and incorporate into your daily life. Food for thought to maybe finally change an unproductive habit or two
Lots of benefits at no extra charge:
- Slowing down the ageing process
- Learn about the concept of autophagy, our body’s very own disposal and recycling system and how to activate it
- Shed a few pounds
- Give your body a break and boost your metabolism
- Learn to tweak and improve the way you eat
- Be inspired and motivated by spending time with and swapping ideas with kindred souls
We will refrain from animal and grain produce, sugar and alcohol for the week but gain a tremendous amount of vitality, joy and renewed zest for life in return!
Dates: January 7 to 14, 2024 / March 17 to 24, 2024 / June 30 to July 7, 2024
from € 1,210.00 per person in a single room “Classic”
You can find an interesting article on the subject of Fasting yet Feasting on GEO.